lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

1.A: Why are you holding a piece of paper?
B: I (write) am going to write a letter to my friends back home in texas.

2.A: I'm about to fall asleep. I need to wake up!
B: I (get) will get you a cup of coffee. That will wake you up.

3.A: I can't hear the television!
B: I (turn) going to turn it up so you can hear it.

4. We are so excited about our trip next month to france. We
(visit) going to visit Paris, Nice and Grenoble.

5. Sarah(come) going to come to the party. Oliver(be) will be there as
well.

6. Ted: it is so hot in here!
Sarah: I(turn) going to turn the air-conditioning on.

7. I think he(be) going to be the next president of de united states.

8. After I graduate, I(attend) will attend medical school and become a doctor.
I have wanted to be a doctor all my life.

9. A: Excuse me, I need to talk to someone about our hotel room. I am afraid it is simply too small for four people.
B: That at man the service counter(help) will help you.

10. As soon as the weather clears up we(walk) will walk down to
the beach and go swimming.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario